Saturday, June 7, 2014

The Fault in Our Stars Movie...thoughts?

Hi friends! I hope everyone is doing well with school and such and hopefully have a great start to summer!

It's been a busy year in the YA book world..especially for book to movie adaptations! I wanted to get everyone's thoughts on book to movie adaptations..specifically The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. Did you read the book before seeing it? Did you like it? Did you bring 100000 tissues to the movie?

I'm really hoping we will see more YA books transforming to the screen in the future. It's always fun to see your characters come to life!

What books do you want to see on the screen? A personal choice of mine is The Starcrossed Series by Josephine Angelini :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting :) I love reading all comments and they really do make my day!