Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Catching Books Needs YOUR help!

Hi everyone! Last summer Jaime and I sent out a survey asking for people asking to help out at Catching Books because things were getting really hectic. This time we are looking for someone to help us out again!

We would love to add two more reviewers to the Catching Books team to help us with different posts and reviews. Being a freshman in college is crazy and while Jaime and I both LOVE to post some weeks are just so crazy that is hard to find the time! So we need your help!


So....are you interested??

Fill out this form here!

Thanks so much everyone..I can't wait to read your responses and if you have any questions don't hesitate to email me or send me a tweet :)

-Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Part of me thinks this is a bullshit prosecution and another part of me thinks that this person may have been involved a lot more than they can prove right now.
    We will know more after debriefing.

    books
    chick lit
    romance novels
    life
    romance

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting :) I love reading all comments and they really do make my day!