Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday 62: Cinders & Sapphires

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine

Name: Cinders & Sapphires (At Somerton # 1)
Author: Leila Rasheed
Publisher: Disney-Hyperion  
Release Date: January 22nd, 2013
Add the book on Goodreads

Summary:
The action begins in 1910 England, when the prominent Averly family returns to their ancestral estate amid a scandal; the household staff must prepare for a sudden wedding that will unite two of the most powerful families in England.
Goodreads

My Thoughts:
This book sounds so intriguing! Definitely can't wait to pick this one up! I am interested to see what this scandal is and how it affects the family..any guesses as to what happened? I'm also a huge fan of the cover..it's gorgeous!

What are you waiting for this week? Let me know in the comments!

6 comments:

  1. Oh nice! I am not one for contemporaries but I still hope you enjoy this!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, want it too! Looks super good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG This book sounds and looks amazing! It seems like it's the exact type of book I would like and I adore the cover!! Thanks for sharing it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds interesting. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that cover is absolutely so gorgeous, and the premise seems really interesting! Terrific choice! I definitely want to check this one out. :)


    -Shauna @ thesisterstale

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting :) I love reading all comments and they really do make my day!