Saturday, September 22, 2012

Stacking The Shelves and Weekly Update (22)

Hi everyone!! I hope you all are having a great week and Happy Saturday/Sunday!! Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews, and is a great way for fellow bloggers to share the books that they have received over the week.

 
How has everybody's week been? Here is what the Catching Books team reviewed this week!
Babe in Boyland by Jody Gehrman
Mystic City by Theo Lawrence
Beta (Beta # 1) by Rachel Cohn

No books for us this week! Let us know in the comments what you got :)


8 comments:

  1. I am very interested in Mystic City. I can't wait to read your thoughts after reading it. :) enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh nice! Those are new to me but I hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three of those look great!! I see you're reading Meant to Be and I LOVED that book! :-)
    Happy reading!

    My IMM: http://wordsareinnermusic.blogspot.com/2012/09/a-tiny-book-haul-of-huge-happiness.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been wanting to read Babe in Boyland for the longest time! I might just have to get on that soon! :)

    My SS: http://oliviasbookaholiclife.blogspot.com/2012/09/showcase-sunday-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I know these ones but I hope you'll enjoy them all. Happy reading!

    here is mine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried to get through Beta a few months ago but I didn't much care for it. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. No books is somethimes a very good thing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard good things about Beta. Hope you like it :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/09/stacking-shelves_23.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting :) I love reading all comments and they really do make my day!