Thursday, January 12, 2012

Royally Crushed by Niki Burnham Review

Name: Royally Crushed
Publisher: Simon Pulse
Release Date: July 26th, 2011
624 pages
A sweet and sparkly romantic comedy about finding your prince!
True love isn't only in fairy tales...When Valerie's parents split up and she has to move to a tiny European country called Schwerinborg, she's pretty sure her life is over. That is, until she meets Georg. He's smart, sweet, and unbelievably cute. And even better, he's a prince! But with Georg under so much pressure, and the press watching their every move, Valerie soon discovers dating a prince is not exactly the happily ever after she'd been hoping for. But Georg has swept her off her feet and Valerie's not ready to give up her prince just yet...
-Goodreads

My Review:
After Prince William and Catherine Middleton got married, Barnes and Noble was going CRAZY with selling books having to do with princes/England/boarding school etc. and I happened to see this book!! Royally Crushed is actually three books on the series bound into one (Royally Jacked; Spin Control; Do Over) so it was really fun to read this series as a whole instead of waiting for the next book to come out!
Overall, I really enjoyed this book!! It was a fun read and I really enjoyed reading about Valerie's encounters with Prince Georg. It was fun seeing their relationship progress through these books!! I love reading teen romance books, especially when they have princes in them!! It makes me feel like it could happen to anyone :)

Anyways, I also really enjoyed the main character Valerie! It was really interesting to see her perspective and how she is dealing with Georg. She is also a really funny character too which I really enjoyed reading about!

So in the end, if you are looking for a fun read (with a Prince!!) you should check out this book :)


My Rating: Four out of Five Stars

1 comment:

  1. I love princes!:)

    I had nearly forgotten all of the royal romances lining the shelves and Barnes and Noble during the royal wedding period!

    Interesting idea. Cute that the series comes together like that! Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting :) I love reading all comments and they really do make my day!